Instant Cash Uk at its branches takes the privacy of its users seriously. We are committed to safe guarding the privacy of our users while trying to provide a personal and valuable service.
Use of information collected. We gather and use information about yourself to provide an efficient service. We collect such information automatically when you visit our site or call to one of our offices. Such information is through application and registration forms with us.
Use of Personal Information
If Instant Cash UK open an account for you, you also agree that Instant Cash UK will:-
- Disclose information about you and your account to companies within our group or association of companies.
- Use information about you and information about how you use your account (unless you ask us not to) to develop lists and /or profiles for use within our group of association of companies (including other organisation and select companies) for the purpose of furthering the services or services that we provide to you from time to time.
- Exchange information about you and your account with credit reference agencies which may be shared with other organisations in assessing application from you or members of your household for other credit facilities or for preventing fraud or tracing debtors.
- Carry out further credit checks whilst any money is owed by you on your account(including contacting your bank(s) or building society(ies) and disclosing information about you and your account to collection agencies and lawyers for the purpose of collecting debts on your account.
- Carry out further credit checks, analyse information about you and changes on your account to assist in managing your account, and to prevent fraud.
- Monitor and/or record your telephone calls to ensure consistent servicing levels and account operation.
- Undertake all of the above in full compliance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
You consent to us using and disclosing details about you as described above. You also consent to us disclosing your name and address and the status of your application.
You also consent to us using and disclosing to carefully selected third arties your contact details so that we, and them, may provide you with information about goods and/or services offered by us or them which may be of interest to you. References to ‘we’ and ‘us’ include and subsidiary, other company associated or affiliated with P D Investments Limited. The methods of contact to which you consent include automatic calling system, fax, electronic mail, telephone, (including IVR facilities), SMS,text messaging and other online or interactive media. You agree that telephone conversations and other communications between you and us or third parties may be recorded and / or monitored to assist in improving customer and collection services.